Wednesday 9 February 2011

Whimsy


Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.45 ... Good morning! Hope you're all well! These are some of my favourite top 5 handmade items, from the kind Etsians that have featured my work in the past few weeks for my altered photography store and my baby accessories store.


My favorite treasury! 'whimsy' by 'mystichintime'


TREASURIES AND FEATURES


Etsy Seller - mystichintime - Crochet Children's Items
Featured Treasury - Whimsy



Item - Uhuru Bracelet
Etsy seller - solarre Jewelry
Treasury East - Softly Natural




Thanks again for the features everyone :)

moonangelnay x

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great items! I love the Uhuru Bracelet. What a unique design! ~Val

Undeserving Grace said...

Great designs! I visited your shop too. I just wanted to spread the word i'm featuring two etsy shops per month w/ a feature post and an ad on sidebar that runs for the duration of that monthly feature. All you do is add your etsy shop link to the list...you can check out more details at Monthly Etsy Features
-tara from undeserving grace

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails