Tuesday 6 April 2010

CleverCrafter on Etsy



Tuesday - BESTeam Mosaic
weekly shoutout to the dedicated workers that like to help other handmade artists...

CleverCrafter on Etsy... Today visiting my team forum, I discovered that I'm due to feature Clevercrafter on Etsy! Which is totally ironic as I included them due to an act of kindness in a Wednesday post not too long ago... I think I literally said I would be doing a proper feature of them eventually too knowing they were part of the team :) Nice that it's soon!. Well I said it before and I'll say it again, this is a great store... particularly for music fans or musicians looking for a really cool piece of jewelry! There are plenty of wikid guitar pick earrings and necklaces galore, but some of my favourite pieces have to be the button bracelets... Choca-block full of buttons! Well worth visiting this funky store!

And Clever's Blog
... is as intriguing as the Clever store :) Full of regular posts about finds, features, and personal musings. There's a lot to enjoy in terms of reading, and plenty of gorgeous things to look at too. Find a moment to visit CleverCrafter's blog and give them a follow :)


All items are clickable and will take you directly to CleverCrafter's listings...

3 comments:

waterwaif said...

Great feature of a great artist!

Sarah Knight said...

beautiful jewelry : )

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the guitar pick earrings! Nice feature.

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails