Thursday 26 March 2009

Snap Happy


Survivor 8x12 Inch Print - Creative Fine Art Photography By Moonangelnay
I managed to get on playing around with some photographs of nature the other day and came up with some beautiful pictures, showing of the contrasting shades of black and white with purposely focused patches of color bursting their way out of neutrality. I'm quite proud of this photo in particular, as it really emphasises the remaining life in the plant, giving it power and highlight it's strength of spirit. I just LOVE taking photos and I have updated more in my etsy shop lately besides this one. Yes it is available as a print! just click on the link to go to the shop. If you would rather not have an 8x10 photo I do offer other sizes! Contact me and I can let you know about them and prices x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails