Sunday 19 December 2010

A Quick One




A quick one... I'm sure everyone is going mental this weekend preparing for Christmas... 6 days away... sheesh! I am quite certain the last time I looked which i swear was yesterday (ahem) there was at least another 10 days added to that number. Anyhoo, I cannot ramble much today for I have orders to fulfill, presents to knit, and food to prepare for the big day. I instead thought I'd leave a recent new image that I hope to add to the collection in my hat shop after Christmas, and give ya'll a sneak preview :) I have made bajillions of these rainbow bunny hats so I thought it deserved some new images. And this one is one of my faves! :)
If I don't randomly post in the week (which is likely as I have too much to do to focus much on features), I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas now! Speak soon!

Recent Altered Photography And Baby Accessories
Posted to moonangelnay.etsy.com and babamoon.etsy.com



moonangelnay x

1 comments:

Alessandra said...

I know it does go by so fast. It feels like just yesterday it was the beginning of November & now Christmas is near. I'll take a look at the new additions added. Merry Christmas to you enjoy your holiday!

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails