Wednesday 15 December 2010

Christmas Red


Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.40 ... Christmas is so close and we're all very excited in my household! Today I wanted to get into the spirit of things with a Christmassy color scheme. These are some of my favourite handmade items, from the kind Etsians that have featured my work in the past week for both my photography store and my baby knits store.


My favorite treasury! 'Christmas for Children' by 'Heartydog'


TREASURIES AND FEATURES


Etsy Seller - Heartydog Clay and Needle Felted Dogs
Treasury East - Christmas for Children







Thanks again for the features everyone :) Let me know if you have been left out!

moonangelnay x

1 comments:

Con Artist Trickster said...

Dropping by here.
Will the next theme will be green? The Color of Christmas: Red and Green.
Love the tractor by the way.

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails