Tuesday 17 August 2010

currykaydesigns




Tuesday - BESTeam Mosaic
weekly shoutout to the dedicated workers that like to help other handmade artists...


currykaydesigns on Etsy
... I just love currykaydesigns on Etsy's shop. A gorgeous collection of printed Aprons, Totes, Towels and other beautiful textiles for your kitchen. The designs themselves are bright, bold and I can imagine that would appeal greatly to homemakers like myself as I love the idea of adorning such stylish pieces in the place I love most ♥

currykaydesigns' Blog... currykaydesigns' blog is a great page with it's own domain, and wonderful personal posts throughout. Come visit and don't forget to Google Follow!

All items are clickable and will take you directly to currykaydesigns' listings...

2 comments:

Nina said...

I think Curry Kay is such a wonderful and versatile artist!

Brook said...

I really love the owls designs!

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails