Wednesday 28 April 2010

Double Digits



Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.10 Yey, I'm in double digits for this new feature! I wasn't too sure how it would catch on but I am really glad that it has been welcomed so well by my readers. And especially for those that has made features including me in some shape or form! It's always nice to say thanks, so to be able to continue doing so in this way, by giving a reciprocated feature for someone else's thoughts towards me or my work makes me happy!

lovely red photography, crafts and pieces of art from the handmade artists of etsy

TREASURIES AND FEATURES I'm going to try a new approach to my layout with this today, so you can enjoy larger images of the wonderful work I happen to love from all those artists that have recently featured some of my work. You can click on them of course to visit the listings directly! I* wish I had the ability to capture full screen shots, as I have only been able to grab the above treasury shot and none of the treasury easts as they are too big for my puny screen! I will link to them however so please stop by to check out all of the great work by the artists these lovely Etsians have featured :)


This gorgeous Black necklace is by a new seller to Etsy from Finland known as helmitarha and they popped me into the treasury featured above, full of all those wonderful and lusty looking reds :) Very grateful for that, the feature is gorgeous! Take the time to check out their store, my gosh I'm in awe at their beadwork!

DodoDesigns on Etsy featured my "fancy a cuppa?" kettle print twice (there's a photablet in their too) in this fabulous treasury east known as I Like To Feel The Wind In My Hair. The purse above is adorable and definitely one of my favourites out of all the textile accessories they have in their store!


CandeezApples on Etsy included my "Sky High" print in her Treasury East called You Are My Sunshine... Gorgeous collection. And also a fab textile worker, there is plenty of gorgeous bags and accessories to enjoy in their store! The Pink Polka Dot bag caught my eye!


So That's it I think for this week. I hope I havent left anyone out... if I have I'll pop you into next weeks feature :)

3 comments:

Janets Planet said...

I like the little coin purse.

planettreasures said...

the beaded necklace is stunning.
Isnt it nice when your work gets featured?

Unknown said...

I love your use of Gratitude ! It is a powerful thing to appreciate.
And I love that you appreciate handmade.

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails