Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wednesday - Gratitude



Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.2!!!
I am beginning to get lots of sweet gestures from people on Etsy which always puts a smile on my face, and because the volume each week is accumulating I thought it'd be nice to offer a proper thankyou to the sellers as a weekly feature, for their kind gestures towards me and my work. This way I can give them a proper shout out, and introduce you to more great artists that deserve to have the word spread around about what they do :) This isn't limited to new sellers either, as a person's kindness isn't limited! So here are this weeks dedications.

TREASURIES AGAIN, I have been slightly rubbish in my time keeping, and missed the opportunity to grab a screen shot of the treasury that Etsy seller dafnadagan created recently. It featured my newest print Lust which seems to have taken the world by storm! (... or at least I am make believing that it is lol) So that put me in a great mood... twice it has featured in treasuries now and it is only just a week old! So I am very greatful for dafnadagan to include it in their treasury, full of other wonderful sellers... I'm only sorry that I can't post a picture or link to it :(

AWARDS I have been blessed with 2 awards in the past week! Blimey! I wonder sometimes whether I'm on another planet as when I get awards or compliments for my blog, I still have this awful habit of being a bit aloof as to why anyone would like my blog that much, but I am slowly warming to the idea that other than featuring New Artists of Etsy, I'm beginning to find my place within the Blogosphere! So other than EVERYONE that I wish to thank for being so accepting of my weird and randomness on here :) I also want to thank Bzdblog and from yesterday ChristieCottage for throwing the Sunshine Award and the GRAND BLOG award in my general direction! I am thrilled!

So to end yet another coffee fuelled hyperactive jabber, I shall say goodbye and wish everyone a lovely Valentines Day and Happy Chinese New Year for this week!

moonangelnay x

5 comments:

Mary Richmond said...

what a nice blog ;-)

Nikki Fresh said...

congrats on your blog awards! you deserve it.

Annette said...

Congratulations! It feels good when your work and/or blog gets noticed!

cabin + cub said...

Congrats on the awards! hoooray!

Emme Toaye said...

Much deserved congratulations on your blog awards! :)

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails