Wednesday 15 June 2011

Studioahimsa Stationary and Prints


Hi everyone, apologies for the lateness of this weeks BESTeam feature. I don't want to have to go into too many details but I've had a few things I've wanted to do this week before going through a string of hospital appointments for the rest of this month. So I am behind of course and trying to catch up with everything!


So for this week I want to introduce the lovely artwork of Greg and Tazim from Studioahimsa!

BESTeam Mosaic
All items are clickable and will take you directly studioahimsa's listings...

Greg and Tazim from Vancouver Canada both have backgrounds in design, Greg's forte being in Graphic Design and Tazim in Interior Design with Art History being something shared between them. Their Etsy store is full of awesome sets of gift cards, tags and other stationary. All made on 100% recycled paper and using non toxic inks, these fabulous handmade pieces are not only made with skill and love, but are considerate and economical too! :)
They have a great respect for nature, which is the inspiration behind what they do having drawn their ideas from the beautiful landscapes in Canada and it's natural inhabitants.
I just love the variety of artworks in the store, which for me look like a collective of different styles from all over. Some of my favorites are their gift tags which use a styling I can only liken to that of William Morris which is one of my favorite artists ever! But also I love the two limited edition linocut landscapes. They are done in such a beautiful way that reminds me almost of the orient. So lovely! Yet moving away from the more classic designs, they have an adorable linocut golden robot image which my son has taken a liking to! And for myself I love both the kitchen utensils and the rows and rows of coffee as a more modern favorite!
For more wonderful gift ideas, check out their store!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/studioahimsa
Blog - http://www.beingtazim.com
http://www.facebook.com/studioahimsa
http://www.twitter.com/studioahimsa

For those of you with a passion for handmade, and you have a blog that is in need of a consistant weekly post to drive your traffic and help fellow artisans by doing the same. Come and join the BESTeam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails