Friday 6 November 2009

Friday Finds... Cancelled!



Friday Finds...Cancelled!


I am ever so sorry everyone but I have to cancel Friday, Sunday and possibly Mondays blog posts as my internet is down at home and my only reprieve is my partners phone which seems as temperemental as my own... SOOOO, no lovely sellers until sometime next week :(

However some good news for today at least, which does help to forget my botched modem slightly, is that i had my first scan today of the new baby and all is well! I am definitely 13 weeks along, and hopefully soon I can post a scan picture for you all to see!

Fingers crossed I get the net back sooner rather than later!

moonangelnay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails