Friday 1 April 2011

Glass and Jewely by AlexandersDesigns


Belated - BESTeam Mosaic
weekly shoutout to the dedicated workers that like to help other handmade artists...

So sorry this is as late as it is, and that i haven't posted a hop this week! It's been a hard week of all nighters, mucho work and crazy mom duties so i've had no option really! One of my hats got featured in an Etsy newsletter on the 22nd and that totally overwhelmed my business so as a result I've been keeping myself on my toes and lots of things have had to be put off. But I have this fab feature for you today which I am very glad to share with you :)

alexandersdesigns on Etsy... I love the awesome glass work and jewelry from husband and wife team, Jenny and Skip Alexander from MO Kansas City. They describe the work as being 'Ugly Glass' in their shop title although I would rather say their stuff is artistic, fun, intriguing and abstract! It seems that both have worked hard over the years and have spent the time and training over the years to grow their skills along the way to achieve the unique result of their jewelry seen in their store.
Jenny having an artistic background found her love for beading and jewelry making over time, which lead to both her and her husband both taking lampwork classes, Skip himself later learning the art of Metalsmithing. Using Swarovski Crystals, lamp work and glass beads, semi-precious gemstones, sterling silver, fine silver, pewter, and gold, together they create all the amazing pieces you can browse and enjoy in their shop, and for me it's been wonderful looking through all their pieces and discovering new favourites :)


http://alexandersdesigns.blogspot.com/ Their Blog!

For those of you with a passion for handmade, and you have a blog that is in need of a consistant weekly post to drive your traffic and help fellow artisans by doing the same. Come and join the BESTeam!


All items are clickable and will take you directly to alexandersdesigns' listings...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice feature!
I am so excited for you on your orders! Nice work :)

Cathy
http://headpinwear.blogspot.com/

handmade silver jewelry said...

Love the blog!
I write a jewelry blog as well, and your articles are so informative.
Thanks for great writing and great photos.

Unknown said...

New follower here..congrats on your feature!

Patricia said...

Congrats on being featured on Etsy. I too have an Etsy shop. I had to put things on hold as of yesterday because my bank account had some unauthorized transactions so I just decided to put a hold on my custom orders but the ready made items are still there. Very stressful situation.

I came by to join your blog hop but looks like it is on hold will gladly check back later.
You have a great blog.
I am your newest GFC follower.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

The Leader said...

Awesome blog! Please stop by and follow me at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com and feel free to link up with Friendly Friday Follow too :)

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails