Monday 10 January 2011

Beige!


Monday Magic... Beige!

Another week, and some more lovely items to share. This week I have chosen the theme "Beige" and found these lovely pieces around on Etsy from some of the newer artists and crafters on there. Enjoy!

ThePrettyPaperShop
strawberrycards
maryhadalittleleft
SparklingJewelstore

1889Minerals
LilaRoseJewel
limepie111
kelter
JewelrybyJac
DIVINEconsciousness
yourmolly
NorthDesign


Introducing my 65th installment of my weekly feature Monday Magic.

All of the sellers names can be typed into the navigation bar on your browser followed with ".etsy.com" (dot etsy dot com) to take you to their stores. Otherwise click on an image to go directly to their listing!


I am now taking requests for next weeks Monday Magic Expo. If you would like to be a part of it, you are required to have 0-19 sales in your Etsy store, and the theme is 'Gray' Contact me via convo @ http://moonangelnay.etsy.com to send in your requests, plus a link to your suitable item :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and it is so cool.

Babamoon said...

Thanks Sandi! I appreciate your visit and kind words :)

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails