Thursday 9 December 2010

Thursday Blog Hop Link Party #11


ADD YOUR BLOG TO MY LONG WEEKEND BLOG HOP!
Thursday - Sunday


Hi everyone, I'll keep this short and sweet as I'm having one busy time of things this week... You can tell Christmas is coming! Here's todays hop, hope to see you here!

Remember to add your blog to the "linky" and not just in the comments (although comments are appreciated)! This hop is growing by the week so thanks to those of you who have grabbed my blog hop button or the ones that have put the linky code on their own pages! The more you all share this linky, the more opportunities people have to find and follow your blogs! Lets keep this up! I try to follow everyone that lists so to maximise everyone's chance of gaining followers try and follow as many as you can give time for :)


moonangelnay thursday blogspot link party blog hop

Grab This Button!



Here is how you can take part!
  1. Follow my blog!
  2. ADD YOUR LINK TO THE LINKY BELOW
  3. NO ETSY OR OTHER SHOP LINKS! This is a BLOG hop. Please contact me if you are interested in taking part in other features, but this is exclusively for blogs :)
  4. EITHER copy and paste the Linky code at the bottom of this post into YOUR OWN blog post OR Write a blog post including the Thursday Blog Hop button above (it's size will be 125px) OR Link to me using the Blog hop button somewhere on your blog.
  5. (not mandatory but it helps) I know not everyone can, but if you have social networks like Twitter, Facebook etc send a message out about this hop to help spread the word about all the fab blogs people can follow!
  6. Follow at least 2 or 3 others on the list and send them a blog comment to let them know! That way they can follow you back also :)
If I feel your entry isn't family friendly (ie: adult related, gambling or something else distasteful or spammy) I will remove your link.

So submit your blog into the linky tool by clicking on the submit text and you're on your way :) This tool will expire on Sunday night and is accessible using the top navigation of my blog! Happy hopping!

4 comments:

CentsLessDeals said...

I'm a new follower! I would love it if you would follow me too!! http://centslessdeals.blogspot.com/

BrettBMartin said...

Thanks for hosting- I'm GFC following you! www.mamalovesherbargains.com

Carol E Wyer said...

Good morning from a wintry UK. I'm all linked up to you on my home page...even given you a 'title' today. I'm getting the hang of this blog hopping now. Thank you for hosting and I'm off for a quick hop.
Carol
www.facing50withhumouir.blogspot.com
'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...'

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hi, happy Thursday! Thanks for hosting!

I have a giveaway going on if you're interested: We Don't Have It All Together

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails