Sunday - Coffee and Cake
weekly musings, articles and mostly babble...
HandmadeSpark NEW TUTORIAL POST...
|My article on Handmade Spark is up!|
Finding your Spark : Product Photography - The "BIG NO" For Your Product Photos
You can still catch my previous posts here:
* Finding Your Spark - Product Photography - Lighting
* Finding your spark : Product Photography - Getting The Best Out Of Your Photography
* Finding your spark : Product Photography - Making A Lightbox
* Finding Your Spark - Photo Composition
* Finding Your Spark - Got The Shakes?
* Finding Your Spark - Easy Post Production - Contrast Adjustment
* Finding Your Spark - Product Photography - Layering And It's Benefits
* Finding Your Spark - Product Photography - Motivation and Inspiration
* Finding Your Spark - For Photographers - Creative Bokeh
Party Time! Today is my son's Birthday Party, although he won't officially be a year older unil Tuesday. But wow! 3 years old! where does the time go??? It's so weird... Each year I love to make a year-gone-by montage of my little mans antics to put on our kitchen wall and looking back at just after his 2nd birthday, I can't even imagine him being so different. I can only expect changes because he is so young but to look back and remember what he was like and just how far he has come is still pretty incredible whther i expect it or not. As this is the same boy who was walking at 7 months! And now he's ruler of the house... He certainly knows how to prepare himself that's for sure lol! Aw I'm so proud of him. He was told today by his Tot's Drama teacher that he should go to theatre school because of his confidence and inventive nature. I just beamed! It'll be a wonderful opportunity for him, and his birthday will incite the period of time that he can apply for things like that. Very exciting!
I won't make this long as I have a tonne to prepare (and sleep to catch up on... i should be in bed really!) But yes finally a happy day to conclude a painfully tiring week! :D
Recent Photography Posted to moonangelnay.etsy.com...
That's it for now. Have a great weekend all!