Wednesday 17 March 2010

Mucho Love!



Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.7!!! Here's to a new Wednesday and mucho thanks is in order, although not as much as my bumper features last week! Goodness I don't think my work or blog has been mentioned in so many places in such a short space of time... at least not to my knowledge! So today I have a bit of a smaller scale mini feature for the nice sellers that have mentioned my stuff in whatever shape or form, yet no matter how big or small I am still bloomin grateful for any kindness directed at me! Especially as I'm having a bit of a "pregnant week"... I know I am pregnant but now it's starting to emerge in short rants and raves about trivial matters lol! A few "reasonable" things needed to be vented too that have driven me nuts recently, but bless my other half, he's had to bare the brunt of it... eek! I worry about his safety during the birth LOL!



BIG LOVE First off I must must must announce that as of Monday I had hit over 100 views in a DAY on this blog! Not only that, but I also hit the 2400 mark on twitter AND 500 hearts on Etsy!!!! Can you believe all that happened in one day? I couldn't! Couldn't contain my excitement either! ... until I had a reality check with the housework ... But WOW, I have to say to anyone that has followed or hearted my work and blog THANKYOU for making that happen and to celebrate I am going to be having my very first Giveaway on Friday, hosted by ModernclassicsPaper (sooooo grateful!) on her wonderful blog. A special POE TEAM member giveaway at that woo! I won't give out the details just yet, but look out in the Etsy forums on Friday for details for entry :) Check out the Spats photo from her store on the left! Love her work!

TREASURIES I didn't think I was going to make one this week, especially failing to make the time to create my own last week :( Yet despite being a busy bee, after purchasing some adspace on Craftopolis over the weekend I found out that AREJewellery on Etsy had popped my newest print "Sky High" into a fabulous treasury called "Blue Balloon" Captured and image of it too which you can see up above! It's stunning, really is, so definitely want to show off something from AREJewellery's store in return, so I thought you might like to investigate this FAB Red Jade necklace which is currently one of her featured items. Check out the entire store, there are some gorgeous ideas for spring in there :)

FEATURES I received contact from TagsandButtons last week, offering a feature on their blog which besides being awesome in itself, I was also asked to partake in another feature in the future for another blog which is something I still need to fill in the form for lol! But in the meantime I wanted to thank TagsandButtons for the thumbs up and mention in their world! If you click on the custom magnets link on the left, that will take you to one of many other custom listings in their store! Don't forget to have a good browse :D

So That's it I think for this week. I hope I havent left anyone out... if I have I'll pop you into next weeks feature :)

8 comments:

Claire said...

I love this blog! Please come see mine, too.
http://www.saltlighttomatoes.blogspot.com

Going to follow you.

Claire from Heartspace on Etsy

holly said...

wow congrats! seems like things are really going your way!

MagicMarkingsArt said...

your blue treasury is gorgeous - congratulations on all the goodness shown to you -

eeniemoni said...

I love your blog. Glad I found it ;)
Congratulations on the 500 hearts and everything else going great for you

Ren said...

May the good luck keep flooding in.

Pretty Fun said...

Congrats on the accomplishments!

customdesigns4ubynan said...

wow! what a thrill it must be! It will make being pregnant a little easier, maybe. I follow you and I like the way you are generous with other etsians. It means a lot to be mentioned in your blog, and you are kind to do so.

Got It From My Mama said...

Wow congratulations on all your great achievements and long may it continue. Really enjoy your blog.

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails