Tuesday 16 February 2010

Wednesday - Gratitude



Wednesday...Gratitude!

No.3!!!
I focus primarily twice a week on the NEW people to Etsy when it comes to getting word out about emerging talents and businesses in the handmade community. Lately however I have begun to receive hoards of friendly gestures coming not just from the new sellers on Etsy but also the established ones too. I love giving the new sellers opportunities to find a place to get their name out there as in the ever growing Etsy world we all know that's getting harder, but people who have been around for a long time are picking up my work and doing really nice things to give me a shout out too. So for them (newbies too) Wednesdays are days where I want to share my gratitude and to also give them a shout out too, so their kind gestures are returned in the same way :)

TREASURIES I'm so good at timekeeping that yet again i missed an opportunity to snap photos of the cool treasuries I appeared in over the weekend! 2 of them aswell! I have been included in another however made by AREjewellery on Etsy, under the theme "Soliel" Very cool treasury! worth a look if you have a mo! so a big thankyou to AREjewellery, and I've posted a link to an item from their store... these beautiful blue and red earrings! the other two treasuries that I can't link to now were made by sellers Laurabijoux and KarmaRox. KarmaRox made a great treasury full of sexy red and blacks, and included my print "Lust" which was wonderful and OMG I'm so gutted I didnt get a snapshot of it... stunning treasury it really was. And Laura's was lots of beautiful purples called "Mystic Purple". As I can't credit their treasuries properly I want to link in my fave items from their stores which are worth checking out as they do fab work! Laura's Charcoal Polymer Clay Earrings and Karma's Vintage Wee Cat Eye Glasses for little ones! Just great! Thanks again guys for featuring my work.

BLOG FEATURE TheShutterbugEye on Etsy was really thoughtful including me in a feature on the 12th just gone for which I them for that! You can visit their blog at http://myhandmadesite.blogspot.com! Also check out their photography store which is brimming with vibrant and beautiful nature prints :)!

Until next time everyone! Have a great Wednesday!

moonangelnay x

5 comments:

Barkingdog said...

I like the Wednesday gratitude feature. I have a business calendar I just started, and maybe I will do that once a week too, featuring another person's art. Congrats on the etsy score as well.

Rainy Day Gardener said...

I've started a weekly gratitude post as well, I like your theme for the newbies :)

MagicMarkingsArt said...

what a wonderful and much needed idea - we have so much for which to be thankful - and another would be posts like yours.

Memories for Life said...

Congrats on the treasuries and the feature!

Angelina Fong Designs said...

It's been a great week for you! Congrats on the treasuries & feature!

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails