Monday 28 September 2009

My Apologies



My... Apologies

To all of my blogging friends, and newcomers to my little corner on the web here. I need to say a big sorry for my inconsistancies the past few weeks. So far I have missed a few Sunday Coffee and Cake, one Friday Finds, and one Monday Magic post. The reasons being many, both good and bad. The good news is I am pregnant and have the most irritating insomnia that has rendered me unable to devote my free time to the blog, and instead to forced sleep! Goooood...bad news I guess lol! Honestly these new babies need to come with warnings or something, I didn't have this trouble with Yukio (although I did go through worse things so i shouldn't complain really!).

On a more negative note, my other half's dad isn't doing to well but we do know what to expect very soon so right now particularly whilst my other half is by his dad's side, I'm having to take on complete responsibility of my son which so far hasn't given me much time to do anything more than I am able to do right now. So there will be a delay in these posts, but I will be continuing them when things become more stable. My Etsy shop is still open as I am still able to work my post office errands, and orders... but any new designs will have a delay as I can't dedicate any time to making new work until things here calm down a bit! It's my Birthday next week too, and I don't even think that's going to work out with current circumstances :( It's all rather depressing but this is the way things are right now. I look forward to returning soon, I really am missing the "me time" I had with all my work!

I am sorry once again but I'm sure you'll understand. I look forward to getting back on track and meeting loads of you again soon. All the best!

moonangelnay x

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sorry to hear about your other half's dad. :(

Jordan
www.jpulliam30.etsy.com

Kathryn Dyche said...

Big hug, hope things get easier for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pregnancy :) Life happens to us all and I'm sure you'll be back at this when the timing is right.

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails