Friday 19 June 2009

Frog ^_^

Well, I said I'd go to bed last night but actually... well I didn't. Lol. It was another 2am-er and I have pretty much spent today in complete zombie mode which hasn't been good for anyone, let alone myself! To be fair though I think that if I didn't begin working the way I am doing, I'd be sitting in the same position I've been complaining about for months in a weeks time thinking that something is out to steal my time away from me. When ultimately I have the choice to make time, and considering I do get little time being a mum n all, the late nights are necessary. It won't be forever. I just need to keep reminding myself of that! So yes, today... I barely remember it that's how tired I have been. I vaguely remember watering my vegetables, and the usual getting grumpy with my computer, oh and having to scold my little boy a few times because he's been hitting a lot today. Dunno why though, he had a good nap. Probably mirroring my mood! But yeah it's not a good thing that the portion before the other half's return from work is a blur. After however it has been a little more productive. Boring things like research, housework, cooking... but then the FROG appeared!
We have a tortoise called fluffy who has been missing in the garden for a few days, and whilst the other half was looking for her, he found the cutest little frog, whom Yukio befriended and was SOOOOO good and gentle with it. I was just amazed at how sweet he was holding him and gently popping him on the lawn to let him go free. He's not even 2 yet but he has this nurturing concept down to a t. Incredible little boy, he never ceases to amaze me, even when he is a bit of a grouch (i guess he's entitled to this week, head injury n all)!
enjoy the pics!

moonangelnay xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, for giveaway entries that offer more than one entry, make sure you post your comment for EACH on of those entries (ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc).

Related Posts with Thumbnails